Friday, May 4, 2012

It's been a long, crappy year

Being a SAHM of ASD twins is exhausting, depressing, occasionally amazing.  I'm sure at some point, I'll get some troll along here to tell me to just shut up and deal.  Yeah, well most days I shut up and deal.  Today isnt one of those days.  I don't think, unless you're a parent of an ASD kid, you realize the simple kids things that make me cry.  I see a baby eating with a spoon, eating real food and not puree.  I see a baby saying and waving "bye bye", it breaks my soul into pieces. Watching kids playing with other kids and laughing.  It's very very hard.  Some days seem harder than others.

I heard that most marriages that produce ASD kids have a tendency to fail.  I can see why.  There are never agreements when it comes to the kids, barely ever do we agree on anything when it comes to these 2.

You ever wish you could just turn the clock back 15 years? Lord knows I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment