Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hi CT, remember me?


Well here we are, back in CT. Been here since the beginning of Sept. but officially in our place a couple weeks ago. I am exhausted, there are not enough hours in the day to get anything done when you have to chase 2 crawling sand crabs around all day. The babies are so off schedule, it's horrifying. Neither sleep through the night, I get the most sleep after 6AM once they're both up and Barry deals with them. They only want me 24/7 and it's beyond draining. On top of that, I pinched a nerve in my neck and ended up in the ER. There's really nothing I can do since I have to constantly bend down and pick up the kids all the time, there is no time to heal at all. I try and blot out most things that I know will send me into a spiral of sadness and fear such as us pissing through the cash we have, neither of us working steadily. I am thankful I am back in the same area as my folks and some good friends. Christ I am tired.

Sorry for the lame update folks, granted, I have TONS of stuff to bitch and moan about but I'm just drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment