Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's December already??


Yep, they're both walking and John has 7 teeth. Charlotte still only has her bottom 2 and has been teething for MONTHS now it seems.

It's December? Really? Wow.....It's 10PM here and I am actually on the computer for a whopping minute so I figured I'd blog...now that I'm here, I'm brain dead.

Holy crap speaking of dead, anyone watching The Walking Dead? Fanfreakingtastic! What a creepy show. I am not usually afraid of zombie, vampire or any type of horror related thing but let me tell you, if I have to go down into the dark at 3AM, I am officially spooked by noises and think it's zombies. Yes I do.....I've gone that mental.

Well Christmas is here in New England, it's cold as hell and dark by 4PM which sucks. We are officially poor again. Was hoping that this wouldnt happen to us again but it did and it's depressing. I'm having stress headaches and crying again....BUT we're not in serious debt which is a positive....just hope we can keep the babies fed and the house warm. Bottom line, need to keep the babies fed and warm, that's all that matters. Hoping 2011 will be a good year for us all.

Yeah I keep saying I have things to bitch about and believe me, I do. I'm just to tired to bother right now. I need to log on when I'm awake and have more than 5 minutes to bang out a sentence. There are tons of things for me to go on about and not enough time.

Well, if I don't log back between now and the 25th, happy Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment