Sunday, December 19, 2010

Goodbye 2010, here's hoping 2011 turns out good


Well 2010 is almost over. 2011 is around the corner and I hope to god we will have the rent to start it off OK. Officially broke as hell. Not sure what we are going to do. Trying not to totally freak out over this but it's getting harder everyday. Been taking my Atavan daily so I don't have a complete panic attack around my kids. I'm hoping Barry lands a job pretty much immediately or I will have to if he's not even going to try. We have been blessed that the state of CT has insured our children so we don't have to worry about that for the time being.

I'd forgotten how much I loathe the winter months. My nose does nothing but bleed every morning from the forced heat and my skin itches so much I want to rip it off. Can't get enough moisture.

My only rant about Christmas is the bad music, I love holiday music but for the love of God, I cannot stand Spike Jones songs!!! UGH it's just terrible. Have the TV on the seasons music station and they seem to think there are only like 10 albums so they play the same crap over and over at the same time every day. Madonna's "Santa baby" makes my skin crawl.

Well I hope everyone has a fun, safe holiday season and that's really all for now. I'm depressed so instead of going off an about a zillion things, I'm going to sign off.

Peace be with you all and be kind to one another, if only for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment