Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FUCK CANCER


One of my dearest friends has cancer, he's going to die soon. It's not right. He came over yesterday to visit and spend time with the kids. Watching his face light up when they laughed almost killed me. He won't have children, he won't get married, he won't live another year and it's not fair. He will be leaving behind his parents and 2 older brothers. I have known this family for most of my life. His middle brother Bryan was at one time, my best friend. He dumped all his friends for a junkie girlfriend. He was also here yesterday and I wanted to hold him down, shave his head and repeatedly punch him in the face. I have a lot of anger towards him in this situation. I don't think he really realizes he's going to lose his little brother. I'm sure he's dealing with this in his own weird twisted way. Who knows. What I do know is that cancer is the cruelest, most evil thing on the planet....after Republicans. Sorry, had to put that in there.

I love my friend Glen, he's like a brother to me. I think I am gearing up emotionally for his departure. I want God to grant him peace. I don't want him in pain. He's trying so hard to have the best time he can with what time he has left. He's an inspiration to all around him.

FUCK YOU CANCER

No comments:

Post a Comment