Monday, March 14, 2011

Things feel weird

I hate this teething stage.....why can't my kids be like some others who just wake up and it's like "oh look you have teeth?" Mine drool and chew things like rats, whine and cry and make the world miserable along with them.

On top of this, daylight savings is fucking us all. My cat is gone and the other cat is just acting weird now. She was weird before but she's gotten worse. She won't come to bed and I can't sleep without a kitty above my head.

I probably have more to go on about but to be honest, with Bean gone, I'm beyond depressed. My mom will probably have Charlie cat put down this week too. He's almost 17 and has kidney disease and arthritis. It's all to much to think on. Why do we keep putting ourselves though this?

No comments:

Post a Comment