Friday, April 16, 2010

Crib training still...momma is tired

Look at these faces....how can anyone be annoyed with them?....try still getting up STILL every few hours because little girl just will not sleep through the night. Now, granted they go to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and she wakes between 1AM and 3AM so for her, that IS a full nights sleep..little boy passes out and doesn't wake till about 6:30AM, he's a gooooooooooooood boy. My mom and husband keep yelling at me for getting Charlotte but I am sorry, as far as I am concerned, they officially sleep in their cribs so that's the accomplishment for now. I do not mind getting up once to feed her when she clearly is hungry. She at least goes back to sleep after about 10-15 minutes. Nap times are proving to be a bit difficult when 1 wakes up screaming which then makes the other wake up....*sigh* I'm sleepy.

What else?....Barry has agreed that we're going to move back to CT. When? Dunno...I would assume in the fall when our lease expires unless he has some other master plan that I am unaware of.

Oh for fuck sake! Some asshat downstairs is doing some sawing or drilling or something LOUD and it's vibrating!!! Naturally, the babies just passed out for a nap for the 2nd time in the last 40 minutes which they'd been fighting...OH I want to go downstairs and kick some ass!!! Flippin jackasses!!

I probably had about a million other things to bitch and moan about but I need to calm down a bit and get ready for Barry to come home, reheat last nights dinner and make a salad.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment