Friday, May 21, 2010

Another week over


This happy face is what keeps me going. His and his sisters. I will do anything for that smile, my god look at him. Today they are 7 months old. 7 MONTHS! My lord I cannot believe that.

At the moment, they're both napping. Naps are few and far between these days. They are both eating their fruits and veggies (for the most part). Charlotte had decided she wasn't going to eat her cereal for a while there but she's been better the last couple nights. Daddy has had to take over night feeding because by the end of the day, Mommy is D-O-N-E. I cannot hear whining and fussiness by the end of the day. I'm aware that he works all day but what do you call raising 2 babies all day with no help? I call that work.

I'm a bit annoyed that I'm getting advice from my spouse telling me to take the kids out. Well, if it didn't screw them up so badly, I probably would do it more. I'm sorry but when I do take them places, even for a couple hours, it kills the rest of my day because it makes them beyond fussy and weird and then they refuse to nap and I can't put them down or they get more berserk. So needless to say, I'm extremely selective about doing anything with them during the week. Come the weekend, if Daddy decides they need to do things, their fussy behaviors then become his problem for the remainder of the day.

I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment