Monday, May 24, 2010

Venting and REALLY depressed


I can't deal with my cats anymore. I do not know what to do with them. Because of Monkey's condition, the cats eat nothing but protein and since that's the case, Bean is starving. I have to constantly pick the food up because if I don't, Monkey will eat 24/7, non stop. She has lost a lot of weight but she still cannot clean herself properly so I have to do it. I can't constantly clean the carpets and wipe her butt and make sure my babies arent crawling around in cat grossness. Tonight has put me in a serious bout of depression. Monkey came out scooting her butt and we all know what that means. I went nuts, locked her in the bathroom with me and cleaned her best I could. I just don't know what I am supposed to do. The idea of giving them to someone else, eats my soul and breaks my heart. We rescued Bean from the streets. We have been the constant in her life. We got Monkey as a brand new kitten and we are all she's ever known and she's an extremely skittish animal. We're going to move across the country and how am I supposed to handle them? I can't drive thousands of miles with them and how much is it going to cost to "ship" them?

I keep weeping over this. I love them so much but I am having the worst time handling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment