Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers day...WHY WON'T THEY NAP?!


So it's like I can never leave the house with these 2 ever again. If I do, it completely screws up their naps and then they are totally f-ed up the entire afternoon into bedtime. Last 3 days, they've been out in the day time and each afternoon, after 3PM, I cannot get them to nap, no matter what I do! Even though they are both clearly totally exhausted, they will NOT succumb to what they need to do! It's like they're punishing me for trying to get some damned sunlight! I've pretty much had it. It will now have to be us at home 24/7 unless daddy is home to give me a small break. As unhealthy as it is for me to be at home all the time, it's just going to have to be this way. I can't deal with them having cosmic meltdowns every afternoon because their naps are messed up. *sigh*

Well, happy mothers day all. My husband wrote me a story and got me a new bed :) I was happy about this. Mainly I am happy with the story, it made me cry. It's about my kids but as animals...which they are anyway but you get me.

Hope all my momma friends had a decent day.

No comments:

Post a Comment