Friday, March 19, 2010

Blonde again and my babies turn 5 months on Sunday


My babies turn 5 months in 2 days. I may cry. I cannot get over how big they are. Especially John. He's like 16 pounds, it's like picking up a big turkey and he's not helpful when you do. His sister is helpful, she stiffens herself and arches her back so you can get her. I think it's mainly because she wants to be held 24/7 whereas he's a bit more independent.

Yeah the pic of me is bad, that was before I had my roots done and most of my hair chopped off again. But John is SO happy in this pic.

Grandma W is here visiting, it's nice that I can do things like get my hair done and have lunch without taking the babies with me. I'm not feeling that great too so it's good she's here.

Having lunch with Euricka today and telling them that no, I'm not coming back. Unless they offer me a 6 figure salary which won't happen in any world so whatever, not sweating it.

Very tired and not in typical humor today, but it's Friday so that's good and I'm having sushi for lunch which rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment