Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Had a feeling it was a matter of time...

Got a call last night from my old job asking if I'd come back...to "think about it and discuss it with my husband and call back today"....ok, first off, didn't really need to discuss with Barry, he shares the same opinion on this that I do. Not going back. Unless they offer me a good 75K a year seeing as how it would be managing 4 offices which I know darn well that they'll laugh that out of the park. Then 5 minutes later, the girl I worked with called and asked me if I wanted to do their marketing from home.....hold on, I haven't stopped laughing over that one yet.....how the hell am I supposed to do that without proper software and oh yeah, TIME?! Christ, being on the computer for more than 4 minutes is damn near impossible. No, I can't do it when Barry gets home because he has to do his marketing on the computer..... not only that but I have heard how badly everything has blown up and that is a mess I want nothing to do with. The conversation kept me awake last night, just the idea of how much work needs to be done to get things back to civil happy order and it makes me want to throw up. How did things get so messed up? I just don't understand....

Not only am I not going back because it won't cover childcare but we are thinking of moving back East so either way, they'd need to find someone else. Plus, I just adore my babies so much, I cannot stomach the idea of leaving them in the care of people I don't know personally or trust so there you have it.

Well, I finally got a shower in, so we get to venture off to Target again for formula...Charlotte fell asleep before I hit the shower and John whimpered himself out. Poor boy keeps trying to poop so it's exhausting him....

Well, just wanted to pop in today, things to do and it's bloody hot out so I have the kids in cool clothes today....and they match which is so FREAKING CUTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment