Tuesday, March 9, 2010

No sleep make mommy cranky


See this sweet face sleeping? Yeah keep it in your memory since it rarely happens anymore. Now, first off, I have to tell you that I'm a horrible mother. I say this because like a total fool, I put a little neosporin on her head the other night because she scratched it and her entire body is now covered in a gnarly red rash. She had an allergic reaction. I can only imagine how much worse it would've been had I used more than a tiny drop! Oh my god you just don't know the guilt I feel over this. She doesnt seem all that bothered about it, we took her to urgent care and they said it should be gone within a week. We'll see. I have to wash her hair now with Head and Shoulders because her cradle cap is so gross. My perfect little baby doll with her porcelain skin looks like a scaly, crusty lobster. I'm going to hell.

So I don't really have a lot going on other than my children getting bigger by the minute which still shocks me, the way they change day to day, it's amazing.

My mom is coming to visit at the end of the month and I cannot wait! I need her so badly it hurts. My mother in law is arriving next week....should be interesting.

Let's see...thinking if there are any current events I would like to bitch about....well, AT&T has decided to mess up our 3G network so I could'nt use my phone yesterday until I got into the car and drove to Manhattan Beach. What kills me is that they assume no responsibility, like both Barry and my phones are messed up? Try again assholes. He called them for me while he was at work since I could'nt even dial 611 for any assistance. They told him there were no outages and it was on us...then last night they finally say "oh yeah, we're having some issues in your area". Jerks.

Ok well little girl having meltdown, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment